ACI’s 2nd US Microalgae Industry Summit will bring together key players from the industry to discuss the latest technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs across the microalgae value chain. The two-day event will not only give the participants an insight on the current challenges and opportunities the industry is facing, but also provide the opportunity to network and discuss solutions to keep the industry thriving as a whole.
Microalgae cultivation plant owners and operators, food, feed, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics companies, algae end-market users, leading algae/biomass research institutes, technology providers for cultivation, harvesting, dewatering, drying, oil extraction and processing, plant engineers and constructors, market analysts and consultants, biofuel producers and green energy and biotech investors will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, panel discussions and presentations, including case studies from key players of each segment bringing forward their experience.
The main topics for discussion will be:
- A microalgae industry overview
- Marketing algae products
- Business development for microalgae companies
- The latest technological developments for the industry
- Microalgae in human nutrition
- Algae solutions for climate change
- Microalgae in wastewater treatment
- Develop economically efficient algae production
- Algae in cosmetics and colorants
- Algae biostimulants and biofertilizers
- Developments for microalgae in animal nutrition and feeds
The 2nd US Microalgae Industry Summit will take place from May 27 – 28 in Orlando, Florida. For more information, visit www.wplgroup.com.