The EnhanceMicroAlgae team at the University of Manchester will host the conference “Enhancing microalgae potential: From microalgal strains to products” on June 17-18, 2020. The conference will bring together academics and industrialists to promote knowledge transfer, discussion of research, and industrial advances within the microalgae sector via talks and poster sessions.
The event will be a platform for all attendees to present, listen, and discuss the latest trends and developments emerging from the microalgae field, and to know more about the EnhanceMicroAlgae project outputs.
EnhanceMicroAlgae is inviting all stakeholders and academics (across all levels of research) to attend the conference and submit an abstract for participation at the event either through talk or poster presentation. Abstracts (of research and industrial nature) across different themes of microalgae biotechnology are welcomed, including:
- Algal biology, biodiversity and bioengineering.
- Design, engineering and control of algal cultivation systems.
- Algal harvesting and extraction systems.
- Emerging technologies for biofuels and high-value products from algae.
- Algal biorefineries.
- Current market analysis and future business/opportunities identification.
- Gaps and technical barriers to the microalgae sector development.
- Legislation for food and feed and environmental issues.
- Life cycle and techno-economic analysis of algal production systems.
Abstract submission deadline is April 30, 2020. More information here.