The Yellow Seas Fisheries Research Institute (YSFRI) will offer a free online training course on mariculture technologies in the Asia-Pacific Region from September 12-16. The course is organized by YSFRI, NACA, the Qindao Marine International Cooperation Center and the Asia-Pacific Fishery Commission.
The training course will cover:
- Theory and technology for producing high-quality seed
- New mariculture modes and technology
- Nutrient regulation and feeding technology
- Disease prevention and control technologies
- Product processing and utilization technologies
The program is aimed at strengthening human resources and building capacity in management and technology for mariculture in Belt and Road countries in the Asia-Pacific region. It is targeted principally at officers in national fishery administration agencies, researchers in fisheries institutions, and technicians in enterprises. The course will be held in English.