Join WAS-APC webinar on digital aquaculture technologies
The webinar Digital aquaculture technologies: Useful tools for farm management will take place on July 28, 2021 at 3 pm Bangkok and will focus on different tools to improve aquaculture farm performance.
The World Aquaculture Society Asian Pacific Chapter, together with the Asian Institute of Technology, will hold the webinar Digital aquaculture technologies: Useful tools for farm management on July 28, 2021 at 3 pm Bangkok. The webinar will focus on different tools, from feed to farms management, to improve aquaculture farm performance.
Presentations and panelists include:
- Precision aquaculture: with moving targets? - Sadasivam (Sachi) Koushik, European Research Area Chair, EcoAqua, ULPGC, Spain; Honorary Director of Research, INRA, France
- Digital technologies driving Chinese aquaculture - Chen Ming, Professor, Shanghai Ocean University, China
- The digital tools for pond management in Indian aquaculture - Sreeram Raavi, Founder and CEO, Eruvaka Technologies, India
- Impact of digital technologies on Indonesian aquaculture: the past, present and future - Gibran Huzaifah, Founder and CEO, e-Fishery, Indonesia
- Unlocking precision microbiome management in aquaculture - Ruben Props, Co-founder and CEO, KYTOS, Belgium
- Smart-tools to integrate knowledge and optimize feeding in aquaculture - Luis Conceição, Co-founder, CEO and R&D Director, SPAROS Lda, Portugal
Salin Krishna, WAS-APC Director and Chair, Aquaculture Program, AIT
For more information and to register, visit www.was-apc.org.