The World Aquaculture Society Asian Pacific Chapter, together with the Asian Institute of Technology, will hold the webinar Digital aquaculture technologies: Useful tools for farm management on July 28, 2021 at 3 pm Bangkok. The webinar will focus on different tools, from feed to farms management, to improve aquaculture farm performance.
Presentations and panelists include:
- Precision aquaculture: with moving targets? - Sadasivam (Sachi) Koushik, European Research Area Chair, EcoAqua, ULPGC, Spain; Honorary Director of Research, INRA, France
- Digital technologies driving Chinese aquaculture - Chen Ming, Professor, Shanghai Ocean University, China
- The digital tools for pond management in Indian aquaculture - Sreeram Raavi, Founder and CEO, Eruvaka Technologies, India
- Impact of digital technologies on Indonesian aquaculture: the past, present and future - Gibran Huzaifah, Founder and CEO, e-Fishery, Indonesia
- Unlocking precision microbiome management in aquaculture - Ruben Props, Co-founder and CEO, KYTOS, Belgium
- Smart-tools to integrate knowledge and optimize feeding in aquaculture - Luis Conceição, Co-founder, CEO and R&D Director, SPAROS Lda, Portugal
Salin Krishna, WAS-APC Director and Chair, Aquaculture Program, AIT
For more information and to register, visit www.was-apc.org.