The F3 – Future of Fish Feed will convene a panel of major aquaculture producers, feed companies and ingredient companies in China to discuss the latest progress in fishmeal and fish oil replacement. Panelists will discuss recent research breakthroughs, challenges and what is on the horizon for the use of alternative ingredients in Chinese aquaculture. The webinar will take place on September 16, 2021 at 5 am GMT, 1 pm Beijing time, 1:00 am EDT.
China is the largest aquaculture producer globally, as well as the largest consumer of fishmeal and fish oil. To continue to grow the aquaculture industry, Chinese feed companies are researching alternatives to fishmeal and fish oil to create more stable supply chains. This market represents a significant opportunity for alternative ingredient providers.
Panelists will include representatives from Angel Yeast, Beijing Xinlu United Fisheries Technology, Lucta (Guangzhou) Flavours, New Hope Liuhe, Qingdao Master Biotech and Shanghai Yuanyao Agricultural. A Q&A session will follow presentations.
The webinar will be hosted in Chinese with English subtitles. English speakers are encouraged to submit questions ahead of time to email@example.com so they can be translated and answered during the live Q&A session.
This event is part of a year-long webinar series hosted by the F3 Team. The webinars are free and open to everyone. For more information and to register, visit f3meeting.com/webinars.
- Lei Wang, Ph.D., Technical Director, Qingdao Master Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Daojun Li, General Manager, Beijing Xinlu United Fisheries Technology Co., Ltd.
- Xu Yang, Ph.D., R&D Manager, Shanghai Yuanyao Agricultural Co., Ltd.
- Fan Yang, Fubon Aquatic Business Technical Director, Angel Yeast Co., Ltd.
- Wentao Fan, Manager of Aquatic Division, Lucta (Guangzhou) Flavours Co., Ltd.
- Cong Liu, Ph.D., Technical Director, New Hope Liuhe Co., Ltd.
Dan Luo, Editor of FishFirst, one of China’s most influential aquatic magazines, and Senior Media Expert.