Join BioMar Patagonic RAS2020 online webinars
The free event will focus on technical, scientific and economic issues in RAS systems with the support of the AKVA Group and DSM Nutritional Products.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, BioMar Chile postponed Patagonic RAS2020 in March and decided to hold the event online from May 11 – 13, 2020.
The event will focus on technical, scientific and economic issues in RAS systems with the support of the AKVA Group and DSM Nutritional Products. The 3rd Patagonian RAS20 will consist of two daily presentations for one hour with the following presentations:
- May 11:
- Mario Palma (Sapphire Atlantic), Bluehouse land-based farming: 45 lessons for the future.
- Germán Merino (Universidad Católica del Norte), Aquaponics and its RAS applications.
- May 12:
- Morten Nielsen (AKVA Group), Journey toward big smolt and AKVA projects.
- Pedro Gómez (BioMar Group), Diet design for RAS.
- May 13:
- Xavier Gutiérrez (NIVA Chile), Water quality in RAS and its impacts.
- Carlos Letelier (researcher at the Technical University of Denmark), Treatment of effluents in 1,500 tons/year RAS farms.
The free event is open to all audiences. More information and registration here.
Photo source: AKVA Group.