Registration open for two-day Feeds for Hatcheries webinar
Sunday, April 25, 2021
Hatchery Feed & Management is holding a free webinar series Trends in Aquaculture Hatcheries that focuses on different topics of importance for aquaculture hatcheries, such as diseases, breeding and genetics, feeds and water conditioning. The third session in the series, Feeds for hatcheries, will be held over two days from May 17-18 at 2 pm UTC, 7 pm - Bangkok, 2 pm CET, 7 am - Guayaquil.
Hatcheries are complex systems and their efficiency relies on a multifactorial equation in which feeds play a major role. In these two webinars, eight major players in the feed industry will discuss how to improve larval performance in both fish and shrimp through feeds and management.
- Hatchery feeds: Much more than just nutrition, Joana Amaral, Product Manager Marine Fish Hatcheries, BioMar's Global Hatchery Unit
- Application of novel formulated diets to reduce dependency on rotifers, increasing quality and performance in marine fish hatcheries, Steven Debono, Product Portfolio Manager Fish Nutrition, INVE Aquaculture
- The role of natural feeds for larval health and hatchery success, Tim Reed, Founder & CEO, Reed Mariculture
- Liquid Hatchery Feed Results 2021: Nutrition that drives performance, Marc Turano, Nutrition and Technology Lead, Cargill Aqua Nutrition
Moderator: Daniel Benetti, Professor & Director of Aquaculture, University of Miami.
- Copepods, superior live feed for hatchery production, Jan Giebichensten, Biologist, CFEED
- Comparison of feed vs. water application of symbiotic blends for EMS control in shrimp hatcheries, Neil Gervais, Managing Director, Wilfort Aquaculture
- Marine fish hatchery innovations for feeding the future, Eamonn O'Brien, Product Manager, Skretting
- The key role of tailored nutrition at larval stages: From flatfish to fast growing fish species, João Henriques, Researcher, Sparos
Moderator: Peter Bossier, Director of the Laboratory of Aquaculture & Artemia Reference Center, and Member of BLUEGent.
Register HERE. It's free.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.