Aquaculture Africa postponed to 2022
Thursday, December 2, 2021
Due to the new COVID-19 variant and projected extensive restrictions, Aquaculture Africa 2021 has been postponed to March 25-28, 2022 at the same place, Alexandria, Egypt. Registration day will be on March 25 and the conference and trade show will take place from March 26-28.
The World Aquaculture Society plans to host more events in 2022.
- Aquaculture 2022 in San Diego, USA from February 28 to March 4.
- World Aquaculture 2021 in Merida, Mexico from May 24-27.
- WAS North America & Aquaculture Canada 2022 in St John’s Newfoundland, Canada from August 15-18.
- Aquaculture Europe 2022 in Rimini, Italy from September 27-30.
- Latin America & Caribbean 2022 in Panama from November 14-17.
- World Aquaculture Singapore from November 29 to December 2.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.