BESTBROOD will boost the economic feasibility of four emerging aquaculture species by improving broodstock reproductive performance.
USDA will provide an additional $14 billion for agricultural producers facing market disruptions and associated costs due to COVID-19 including aquaculture farmers.
Only a few RAS suppliers have long-term experience in the design, construction and operation of modern land-based fish farming in this region, AKVA group being one of them.
About 450,000 fish perished at two hatcheries in Oregon, USA and nearly 1.2 million chinook, steelhead and trout were released into the McKenzie River as wildfires approached and freshwater to the facility was cut off.
- SPF L. vannamei Broodstock report
- ASC reports the impact of certified responsible aquaculture
- The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture (SOFIA) - 2020
- The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture (SOFIA)
- The State of the World's Aquatic Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture (FAO-2019)
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.