Hatchery Junior Product Manager - France
Friday, September 2, 2022
BioMar is looking for a hatchery junior product manager to participate in the upcoming phases of product development of its hatchery and nursery feed ranges. Based in BioMar’s French facility, the candidate will experience excellent learning opportunities and challenging tasks within a team of professional and passionate people.
The main responsibilities will be to assist the two global hatchery product managers in tasks related to product development, preparation of product launches, market expansion, and technical market support.
- Oversee project management and coordination with R&D, Global Marketing, Sales, and BioFarm Technical Support team regarding product development, benchmarking trials, and product launching.
- Contribute to the development of technical sales and marketing materials for use by the commercial team and technical customer support.
- Provide technical support to Quality Assurance during product registrations and follow-up on product registrations globally.
- Manage production follow-up and liaise with the Quality Assurance team concerning product specifications and development of analytical methods and framework for Quality Assurance.
- Manage and update market data in collaboration with global marketing and local business units.
- Participate in technical sales support to selected customers in and outside Europe.
- Science-driven, curious and possess high learning agility.
- Thrive in a fast-paced international environment solving complex challenges within a framework of processes, analytic methods, and high-end scientific research.
- Resolute andable to suggest fast decisions based upon objective data analysis while at the same time keeping a focus on planning and executing your agreed tasks and objectives.
- Structured with strong organizational skills and capable of focused work with high attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in either marine science, biology, or agricultural science, with a technical background in the hatchery world.
- Team player but capable of autonomous work.
- Working proficiency in English, combined with French and/or Spanish.
- Reasonable competence within MS Office and IT systems in general.
The job location will be at BioMar’s French business unit near Angouleme with occasional trips in and outside Europe.
Find more information and apply here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.