Aquaculture Breeding Program Manager - UK
Monday, July 25, 2022
Xelect is looking for an aquaculture breeding program manager to join its team in St. Andrews, Scotland.
- Minimum of a MSc relating to aquaculture, quantitative genetics, fish reproduction or animal breeding.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience of hatchery and broodstock management, including aquaculture operations more widely for finfish and/or shellfish species.
- Experience working within the aquaculture industry.
- Excellent data management and computer literacy skills.
- Willing to travel and experience working in other countries.
- Basic knowledge of statistics and programming platforms.
- Ph.D. relating to aquaculture, fish reproduction or animal breeding.
- Proficiency with programming platforms R and/or Linux.
- Advanced statistical skills including multivariate analysis.
- Proficiency in other languages.
- Peer-reviewed publications in the field of aquaculture, reproduction or genetics.
To apply, send a current CV and a covering letter, along with the contact details of two referees. Apply here by August 12, 2022.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.