General Manager - Ecuador
Friday, May 6, 2022
Hendrix Genetics is looking for a general manager for its Macrobio operations in Ecuador. The candidate will oversee the overall management of the Macrobio shrimp operations ensuring excellence in all aspects of the business with the aim to achieve budget targets.
- Oversee all aspects of production and sales.
- Establish connections, structures and communications between R&D, operations, sales, technical support and finance.
- Establish connections and work closely with other GM’s (HG shrimp operations).
- Coordinate the functional development of R&D, finance and operations with the functional directors.
- Bachelor’s degree or reasonable equivalent, preferably in aquaculture related studies.
- At least five years of relevant management experience gained in aqua business (preferably shrimp).
- Extensive knowledge of aquaculture industry, ideally in Ecuador.
- Good knowledge and understanding of shrimp production, breeding programs and biosecurity.
- English language (written and verbal) is a must.
For more information and to apply, visit careers.hendrix-genetics.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.