Aquaculture Specialist - Singapore
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Barramundi Group is looking for candidates to support its onshore hatchery and nursery aquaculture farming operations on St. John's Island. The aquaculture specialist will be part of an energetic and dynamic team to execute daily husbandry operations to produce high-quality fry and fingerlings.
- Participate in strategic planning to farm nursery and fish health management, including developing goals, objectives and processes.
- Achieve targeted production numbers.
- Understand and formulate feeding percentage. Calculate feed efficiency, growth model forecasting and production cycle.
- Manage disease issues.
- Update inventory and participate in the procurement process.
- Plan weekly and monthly work schedules.
- Candidates with industrial aquaculture experience will have an added advantage.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and have good attention to detail.
- Have strong leadership skills and good communication and organizational skills.
- Be a strong team player with a positive work attitude and be able to collaborate across different levels and geographies.
More information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.