Hatchery Account Manager - Indonesia
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
INVE Aquaculture is looking for a hatchery account manager to take responsibility for the sale of products and services in Indonesia.
- Assist the area manager in implementing the sales strategy in the allocated area.
- Support the commercial development of INVE Aquaculture and Benchmark business in the allocated area and expand sales of the product portfolio.
- Support the distribution network.
- Provide after-sales service for established customers.
- Follow up and report market trends and competitors' information.
- Coordinate and tackle with sales engineers, technical support and area manager specific technical questions arising from customers or distributors.
- Maintain and further build on the commercial contacts with customers portfolio to ensure that set turnover/budget is realized.
- Conclude contracts.
- Elaborate and draw up quotations with the area manager.
- Remain well informed and updated about market and customer evolutions and developments in the allocated area.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the aquaculture industry in the sales and/or technical field.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or similar in aquaculture or related field.
- Indonesian citizen with very good English (verbal and written) skills.
For more information and to apply, visit www.inveaquaculture.com/careers/.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.