Technician Oyster Hatchery - Germany
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
The Alfred Wegener Institute Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research (AWI) is looking for an aquaculture technician with experience in oyster/shellfish farming.
- Monitor and operate hatchery processes.
- Clean, adapt and maintain seawater systems.
- Design and install outdoor tanks.
- Culture and conditioning of broodstock oysters.
- Culture of oyster larvae and seed oysters.
- Manage duties as deputy technical manager.
- Deputy tasks within the multidisciplinary team.
- Bachelor's degree in technical and applied biology, maritime technologies or equivalent or similar qualification.
- Good English language skills. The ability to speak or the willingness to learn the German language is mandatory.
- Readiness to work and communicate in an international team as well as good coordination skills are required.
For more information and to apply, visit www.awi.de. Apply by April 26, 2021.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.