Fish Health Manager Salmon - Norway
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Benchmark Genetics is looking for a fish health manager to hold the global responsibility for the health and biosecurity in the salmon breeding programs and the facilities in Chile, Iceland and Norway. The candidate will lead a global team of experienced fish health professionals and the company’s screening protocols, risk assessments, health and welfare plans.
- Senior aqua medicine biologist or veterinarian.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience with fish health and welfare operation and follow up.
- English and Norwegian speaking. Spanish will be an advantage.
- Experience in working in a global setting.
- A proven track record within fish health and welfare.
- In-depth knowledge of fish health and welfare and the main challenges and solutions.
- Skills to prioritize, being flexible and independent as well as people skills.
- Driver’s license type B and experience with the MS Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.