Technical Sales Manager - China
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
ADM is looking for a technical sales manager to lead the sales force for aquaculture hatchery nutrition in China.
- Promote products and business negotiation.
- Provide first-line technical assistance to ADM’s aquaculture hatchery customers (end-users or distributors), in coordination with the global Benaqua technical department.
- Manage customer needs and expectations, maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and troubleshoot customer issues.
- Collaborate with local and global stakeholders to define the hatchery business strategy and deploy penetration plans within specified target segments.
- Identify new business opportunities, qualify and validate the value and deploy appropriate resources to win new business.
- Bachelor in life sciences (aquaculture, agriculture, nutrition, biology, veterinary sciences, etc.). MSc or PhD is a plus.
- Have rich experience in the aquaculture industry, and particularly in larval feed business. Alternatively hands-on experience of several years in aquaculture hatcheries.
- Highly skilled in new business development and negotiations.
- Familiar to both Chinese and western working environments.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Extensive travel is required.
Job location is China. To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.